Payment and ordering Terms
- Your session fee or deposit is paid in full to book you in and lock in a date.
- We totally get that sometimes things come up and you might need to cancel or reschedule. Just make sure you give us at least 48 hours notice for re schedules and 14 days for cancellation or we’ll have to hold on to your deposit (we promise we’ll take good care of it).
- Your session fee can be refunded as long as the cancellation is not within 14 days. However any bank fees we have incurred do not get refunded. For example if you pay $250 and we receive $245 after bank fees – then your refund will be $245.
- All Design and Ordering Appointments must take place within 4 weeks of your gallery being ready.
- All orders must be paid in full at your Design and Ordering Appointment. We accept bank transfer, card and cash. We also have a take home layby system via PayRight which incurs a 10% processing fee. For information and to get pre approval to PayRight click here.
- Any inclusions in your session fee or on your voucher are void if not used at your Design and Ordering Appointment.
- Any images NOT purchased during your Design and Ordering Appointment are held for 7 days and then archived for 3 weeks. In order to re access the images or have another Design and Ordering Appointment there is a $75 fee.
- As you can appreciate, safe data storage space is a costly process, especially with the amount of data each shoot creates. IN order to maintain our safe storage capacity we need to sometime move things along to make room for new galleries. After being archived for 3 weeks, any un ordered images are deleted.
- Due to the digital nature of our products, there are no refunds offered for any reason once your images have been emailed to you.
- Weekends are like unicorns – rare and magical. That’s why we reserve them for full priced sessions only. We want to make sure we have enough time to capture all your special moments without rushing.
- Time is precious, especially when it comes to photography. If you’re running late, unfortunately it eats into your session time. We want you to get the most out of your session so make sure to come on time and avoid any stress!
- We like to think of ourselves as a mini zoo, so we have two cute bunnies (and soon ducks too!). They won’t be present during your session, but we just wanted to give you a heads up in case you have allergies. Don’t worry, they won’t steal the spotlight from you!
Studio Conditions of entry
- We want to make sure everyone stays safe and sound in our studio, so please keep a watchful eye on your little ones. We’ve got some cute critters, a lovely pond, and some nifty tech gear around, so let’s all do our best to avoid any damages! Oh, and watch out for the walkways when it’s wet – they can be slippery, like a penguin on ice!
- Sorry, parents and caregivers, but no prams allowed inside. We’re keeping our studio wheels-free, so let’s avoid any wheelie mishaps.
- If you or your kiddos aren’t feeling so hot, let us know! We don’t want any yucky germs spreading around our space.
Complimentary gift voucher / competition prize Terms
- We’re dishing out some amazing studio sessions, but there are a few things you need to know. First off, our offer can’t be exchanged for cold, hard cash. We know, we know, money talks, but trust us, our sessions are worth their weight in gold!
- Next up, we’re not playing second fiddle to any other offer out there. Sorry, no combo deals or discounts allowed. We’re like the cool kid in school – confident, unique, and not afraid to stand out from the crowd.
- Now, let’s talk about timing. Our complimentary studio sessions are good for 3 months, but only on weekdays. We know, weekends are the bee’s knees, but we’ve got to keep our sessions pure and true. We want to give you our undivided attention, without any distractions.